Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diaries of a Fashion Student No.1

"Studying Dreams"
by Angelic Roman

Every time someone asks me, "What are you studying?" I get that warm, kind of fuzzy feeling as I reply, "Fashion Merchandising". I don't think there's any better feeling than that of knowing you're studying something you love. Granted, I was always the eclectic one who loved school, but now school has so much more meaning. I was lucky enough to stumble onto the Fashion Department at City College of San Francisco a year ago. Now, in my second year of college, the things I've learned in my fashion classes seem indispendable. This semester I am taking:

Fashion Styling
Fabric Glossary
Image Consulting
Fashion Work Experience

I am so looking forward to sharing the projects I encounter in these classes and the lessons I have left to learn.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment