Monday, March 17, 2014

The Traveling Diaries No.13

" Mannina Shoes"
by Angelic Roman

picture taken from manninafirenze.com

Before I set off for Florence I made sure to do my research on the various shoe boutiques which offered handmade leather footwear. I found a great article here and the first place it led me to was Mannina shoes.

Mannina shoes has been crafting quality footwear since 1942. It is a family-owned boutique which specializes in classic footwear. Though most of their selection is in men's footwear, they offer some beautiful classic choices for women. Their boutique is just before you cross the Ponte Vecchio, but what is even more delightful is seeing their workshop around the corner. I must admit, the prices were quite steep for my US Dollar bank account, but it was a visual feast nevertheless.

You can check out their website here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment